CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Recovering?... YES! yay!

So, I woke up late today... again. Well, what could stop me? I have all the time in the world. But, bored to death I am.
Well, I was hungry some time today, and a thought of the lasagna from Sugaroma just popped up out of nowhere. Then, I realized I can't go anywhere with these rashes I got. Then, when I looked at my arms, they were "almost" gone! I mean there were still some left, but the horribly massive pink patches all over my body was not that worse to look at anymore.
Well, I was very happy with the idea that I was recovering faster than I thought I would. With how ecstatically exuberant I was, I forgot of eating and drinking my meds. Don't worry though, I later remembered the eating part :P.
All day, I watched the 1st and then skipped to the last episode of a TV show named "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch". It was pretty fine, and that's all I can and got to say. Since yesterday I watched the 1st season of Chuck which I already have finished the 2nd season, so I'm looking for something entertaining to watch for tomorrow. I really realized the true essence for the phrase "Don't forget that there's still tomorrow" my parents always tells me when I eat everything in one serving. :D

Well, I'm really not sure of what I'm writing about right now, but my instincts tell me to stop writing because I need to sleep(that instinct of mine seem to be right beside me talking me into brushing my teeth and going to sleep).

Well, I found the right thing for me to do for tomorrow, I'm gonna blog about my past vacation, Chaaching! because I just remembered I was supposed to write about that. hehehehe

Later guys! I'm so sorry that this blog seems to be just complete nonsense. LOL

xoxo,
ELLEgirl

P.S. Belated Happy Birthday Meggie dearest!!! Love you!! hehehehehe... so sorry...

2 comments:

Megan. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan. said...

awww..hehehe..special mention for me at the end..:D..hehehe..tnxtnx!:D..
XOXOXOXOXO,
meggiegirl..
hahahahaha