CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Vacation [part 1]

So, I said that I'm gonna write about my vacation... so here it is...

Well, technically, I'm not really in the mood of writing too much so I'm just gonna make it as short as it can get.

Dec. 21:We arrived at NAIA. W/ some family friends.
*watching "meet the Robinsons" with the kids... at the airport...*

Dec. 22:Arrive at Kalibo, Aklan where my relatives in my father's side are living.

Dec. 23: We traveled 5 hours by bus to Iloilo City where I was born. And I got to see my childhood friends there.

Dec. 24: Came back to Kalibo. Then had a Christmas Eve celebration there with family.

*unclear Xmas lights in New Washington, Kalibo, Aklan.*

Dec. 25: On my Christmas 2008, we went to Boracay! Known to be one of the country's most popular tourist destination.

*When we arrive in Caticlan, Aklan. Boracay Island. w/ my Aunt and my cuz.*


*While me and my ate were walking all the way from the island you can see from my back, where our hotel was located...
I had to walk all the way... imagine...*
*My cuz said that this is the "groto" (or something else that sounds like that..), and that this is where most movies, teleseries are shot like:
Marina, Your song (specifically:Sayang na sayang, My only hope, Sabihin mo na) and you can see in the pic in the left, I was trying to take a pic of myself and the coconut tree(, cuz this was the spot where a person in the movie wanted to commit suicide but then had second thoughts but when she backed up, her foot accidentally hit a rock and then she slipped off the mini islet. )*


*Then we went to have a swim at the sea,
(this is the first time for a very,very long time since I went to swim in saltwater beacause since I've been to Thailand, I've never swam in saltwater)*


*I was trying to go for an "Aquamarine" pose or image or something you know.... but it turned out like this... it was too against the lights*



*This is in front of the Mandarin Hotel and Regency Hotel...I really liked their lights and stuff so I gotta take a pic with it...
(sorry it's kinda blurry pictures... it's really semi-dark there)*





*just random pics i took in Bora...
(I really liked it there... not bad honestly for PH standards)*

Dec. 26: still in Bora...


*Boracay sand castles (castilyo'ng buhangin)*

Dec. 27: Went to church...



...to be continued...

1 comments:

RJ said...

boracay is so pretty!! i want to go someday. (: nice pics.