CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Vacation [part 2]

Continuation

Dec. 28: Our flights from Kalibo-Manila-Cagayan... (it was very, very tiring... and we also had to sid in the bus for 3 very long and sick and jet-lagged hours... i really don't like traveling that much)

Dec. 29: We had a mini reunion in MVC. Together with my Claveria family and also hte Caballero Family combined... it was very fun with all of the games my older cousins have prepared...

*these pictures were from a blindfold game where whoever gets the most cotton balls when the time runs out, then he/she will be the winner!*


*the Claveria girls... the original Claveria girls left have... may the rest rest in peace*

THE COUSINZ CRAZINESS
seriousnez...

wackienez....
talikogenic... (backbeauty)
put your handz up!
buttzz...



*these photos were taken when my ate and I took a walk around MVC*




*things why I love MVC... they have pretty plants and lots of dogs...*

Dec 30: Did nothing.. just stayed home... and watched TV...

Dec. 31: MY BIRTHDAY
they cooked and I just ate...



*the food*



*the family(still in my pjs...)*


*me and my mom and the some of the Caballeros*


*moi*


*the cake/icing fight*



*FIREWORKS... (wherever you are in the world... even where I was that moment... there's always fireworks when the clock strikes 12)*

Jan. 1: At 1 o'clock we had our morning worship.. so that we won't have toy wake up early... I almost slept through the whole day... just stayed home...

Jan. 2: Went to the city... went to Penshoppe and Jollibee and Dunkin... and bought Magnolia Ice cream mango flavor (my all time fave in PH and the reason I got sick... until now)*

Jan. 3: my blooper day.... It was a saturday... and I bumped my head 2 times in the Galloper, slipped while riding it, I fell while walking down the steps in the big church and I scraped my knee badly... All in a day's work... We had a potluck... and ate the ice cream and then I got a sorethroat later that day and so did all of my couzins who with me... (we, Claveria kids, have very sensitive throats...)

THE PHOTOSHOOT*
*Kuya Fritz, Ate DJ, me & Kuya Pep*


(Kuya Fritz is pretty cute huh? hehehehehe... he's actually my uncle... in my father's side... but he's also my couzin-to-be(maybe) in my mother's side.. LOL)


Jan. 4
: We had to wake up at 4 o'clock early in the morning. My aunt and uncle were sending us to my hometown which was 6 hours away. It was a really long day for us... so tiring too... But it was a good thing we rode the galloper, it was way more comfortable than riding a bus. (when i said comfortable I mean I could pee whenever I wanted to... I peed at the side of the road... thank goodness that the place was isolated.. hahahaha...)

Jan. 5: Went to the school where I was studying in before EIS. And there I met a few of my Elementary classmates and my high school classmates. I missed them very much.

Jan. 6: I went to General Santos City... there I shopped and shopped... didn't buy alot of things though, most wan't worth all that money... I realized I love the stuff here in TH way better... they're more worth it...

Jan. 7: We went back to GenSan again... and then we bought the stuff we brought back here to TH.

Jan. 8: Traveling time again... I had to pack very quickly and then we were sent by my uncle to GenSan airport and then the plane was delayed again. And then we met our other friends in the NAIA . We had a fun time there... eating and waiting the whole time... we also got to go to another plane because the first plane we boarded had some problems in its engine... it was too stressful and very tiring for me... especially because I was already sick since then... hahahahaha... I was so happy when my head hit my pillow, my own beloved pillow.. and also my beloved bed... oh how i missed TH... hahhahahh...


*So, it was a lot of stress and work and money to have a vacation like this... it was so tiring... every single day I had to do something... :(
Well, I'm glad it's done... but not that glad about the going to class again part... since I'm already well... :(
Well, just gotta bear with it... Hay naku! Well, that's life... we just have to deal with it the way we usually deal with it...*

THE END

0 comments: