CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

The first.... but hopefully not the last...

This is my first time to write a blog here... and I don't exactly know what to write. People have been fond of this blogging stuff for quite a while now, but at first I just didn't know how to start writing.
I'm sorry guys, but I'm really not confident on how I write. I've always been like this, but this is the first time I'll step out of my comfort zone a bit (New Year's resolution?).
I love writing, I certainly and honestly do, but I just couldn't overcome the pressure I get everytime feel there's something wrong with whatever I'm writing. This is just me, and no one can change me, even I am having a hard time changing myself. hehehehehe...
Now that my friends are really in to this blogging stuff, I'll try to catch up and blend in(I'm not really good at that). hahahahaha...
Kay guys! This is it for now, hope I can blog about something interesting next time! Maybe about my just-ended vacation to PH. I'll try not to forget to blog again...hehehehe... catch you later!
Ciao!

xoxo,
ELLEgirl

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yay! Another blogger! Welcome and congrats!

Megan. said...

nicenice...get a shoubox so we can shout at u!!:D
hehehe..
keep on writing ya?..hehehe

RJ said...

welcome elle!! another blogger!! yehey!
write write a lot nah? (: