CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Viral Sickness... again... "Just my Luck!"

So, here it is again. I'm sick. This time it's already "chicken pox". I think I've eaten so much chicken.. :P

I think I caught it when I was sick about 2 weeks ago. Because I remember that I was sick on Ma'am Shawie's birthday. So, after about 2 weeks, the blisters came out.

It first came out Friday night. I had about 2 blisters at that time. In the middle of the night, I woke up because I accidentally touch one blister and pop it went. At first, I didn't know what it was. I didn't want it to be anything. But whatever, it had to be.

So, I just came from the doc who confirmed with his diagnosis that it was chicken pox. He said that there's some epidemic going around right now. Either German measles, chicken pox, or sore eyes. He also joked about maybe during the next month or so, I would come right back to him and say i have sore eyes. :P

As you can remember, on January something, I also had German measles. Just my luck!

So now I've got alot of meds to take. And I'm trying to not scratch the hell out of me. It's so darn itchy. I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!

But whatever. Que sera sera. I can do nothing about this.

As you know, next week is our exam week. Thursday is the end of the quarter. The doctor gave me a certificate to not go to school until Wednesday only so that I could take retests that day. Only if I'm already well. He told me that if I just show my teachers how I am right now, they would most probably say "Ok! Don't come to school with that ok?" :D

So anyways, I think I need to take a shower now and then put cream on every single blister I have. Can you even imagine? Gosh!

Whatever. That's all i can say. "Whatever".

Ok. So whatever... let's just hope and pray together that I get well soon, and hope the drugs help me.

xoxo,
ELLEgirl

huhuhuhuhuhu

0 comments: